Fall in love with learning
Great leaders are also masters of management
Build your talent to degree, honours or masters level with Henley’s pathway to management mastery. Henley offers a full suite of programmes accredited on a foundation of mastering management practice. We develop leaders who get things done. We grow people’s executive skills and academic skills at the same time.
Higher Certificate in
1 Year Course
Advanced Certificate in Management Practice
1 Year Course
Advanced Diploma in Management Practice
1 Year Course
Postgraduate Diploma in Management Practice
1 Year Course
The Henley International Masters of Business Administration
2,5 Year Course
Higher Certificate in Management PracticeSAQA ID: 102107
Recognition begins here
Learn to manage yourself skilfully in preparation for managing others, while extending your understanding of how business works.
- 1Master the fundamentals of management
- 2Understand systems thinking
- 3Build your business acumen
- 4Work better with people
- 5Integrate your learning through action learning and presentations
Advanced Certificate in Management PracticeSAQA ID: 98868
Professionalise your practice
Gain the tools and knowledge to be an effective manager who can spot the opportunities and steer past the challenges with confidence.
- 1Gain the foundations of systemic management
- 2Build your business acumen further
- 3Master organisational change and development
- 4Synthesise and integrate what you learn through action learning and the submission of a learning report
Advanced Diploma in Management PracticeSAQA ID: 117034
Practice makes purpose
This purpose-built qualification will inspire your rise to the next level by giving you an injection of business savvy and the opportunity to refine your strategic management practice.
- 1Learn to manage in unfamiliar and variable contexts
- 2Understand the systemic nature of problem-solving.
- 3 Develop the ability to lead through complexity
- 4Add more value by applying what you are learning in your workplace
Postgraduate Diploma in Management PracticeSAQA ID: 97814
Prepare to lead
Gain the skills to manage complex systems, businesses, and people along with the confidence that comes from being challenged – and succeeding.
- 1Achieve personal mastery
- 2Learn to manage difficult conversations and solve problems creatively
- 3Grasp the nuances of ethical decision-making
- 4See the bigger picture
Master of Business AdministrationSAQA ID: 97363
Be a leader who matters
Our whole-person, challenging approach creates bold thinkers, authentic leaders and remarkable African entrepreneurs who take others with them as they rise.
- 1Learn to overcome complex problems
- 2Lead skilled teams with confidence
- 3Build business and personal success with our family-friendly, quadruple accredited, globally recognised MBA
Doctor of Business AdministrationN/A
South African support office for Henley UK DBA
The Henley DBA is a professional doctoral degree designed to enhance executive and professional practice.
Future-proof your healthcare practice
The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how rapidly business as usual can be turned upside down. The healthcare industry has had to adapt but this new normal has resulted in many healthcare professionals being unsure how to recover lost income, optimise patient care and take their practices into the future.
- 130 CPD, Level 1 points which includes Ethics
- 2A 7-week series of interactive webinars
Organisations that value and nurture a culture of health, by deliberately focusing on the wellbeing and safety of their workers, outperformed the stock market by 300% from 2000-2014. Resilience is THE meta-skill for the 21st Century. Resilient people are more productive, adaptable and engaged. At its core, resilience is the capacity to thrive and not simply survive in the most challenging environments.
- 119 general CEU points with HPSA in Level 1
- 2Self-paced online, requiring approximately 19 hours in total